Still got the writer's block. Hoping that will change soon.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So, the Piglet got in a petulant funk last night and complained to her friends that she was fed up with this blogging lark and noone ever reads it anyway and stuck her bottom lip out and behaved like a small child with toothache.

And this morning the lovely altitude zero has proven to be a reader of this blog.

I'm not sure positive reinforcement of my temper tantrums is a good thing, but it has reminded me to be thankful for my friends. And they're jolly nice friends indeed.

Also I have no tolerance for alcohol.

I have work to get on with right now, but I will be back within the next fews days to write a proper update. No more sulking. Promise.

3 comments:

Dr Hiding Pup said...

I read this too: as does Winnie Bear, Sandy Dog, Jeri and Capability (on top of the coffee machine), and Fran Kitten...

Lots of love,
Pup

susoolu said...

You call that a sulk? Ha!

amore said...

I love reading your blog. You have a great way of using words hehe