Still got the writer's block. Hoping that will change soon.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

For two days I couldn't stop moving, couldn't stop talking, just couldn't stop.

The agitation builds and builds and finally I tip over the edge and go into a blind rage, which yesterday expressed itself in screaming at two men meandering across Princes Avenue as I tried to drive down it.

At least the release meant I could sleep last night, which I haven't really been doing all week, and woke around six this morning feeling refreshed and relatively calm.

Now I can feel the energy beginning to swirl again. It animates my face and hands, and sets my thoughts racing. Sitting in one place for too long is physically painful and mentally unbearable. The ideas come too thick and too fast to record more than a quarter of them.

At what point do I stop being able to handle this?

1 comment:

susoolu said...

Well, you do know what you have to do - and if it helps, I won't ever offer you another cup of coffee again (well, not until winter comes!).