Still got the writer's block. Hoping that will change soon.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I should explain, now that people are actually reading this (terrifying, enough to make me never write a single word again), I am very new to the whole blogging business and there's much I have yet to sort out - such as pictures, links, anything mildly technical.

Ginny - I live in East Yorks, in Hull, but I actually lived in Birmingham for 5 years and loved it. I started the much-maligned degree there at Birmingham Uni.

Ok. I'm calming down about people reading this. It's a good thing. Honest. I don't mind being judged. Not in the least. I'm not some obsessive control-freak who can't stand not to be in total charge of every tiny aspect of her life. Much. GAAAAAAAAH!

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Just wanted to quietly peek in and say "hi and welcome to the world of blogging". I only took the plunge a couple of months ago so fully understand the terror of entering the internet ether. If you need any technical help, although I'm no genius, just let me know. I found blogging a big step in letting go of control as once its written and on the page it has a life of its own, but somehow its doing me good and not half as scary as I thought it would be. Hope it does some good for you too.

Take care and see you soon.
Piglottie

susoolu said...

Me, awful writer's block too. Absolute fear of the blank page. But I've found blogging has helped, too, and I'm no longer so scared!

Judging, nobody round here has got a wig and robes on, unless they are at a damn good party, and if so, why wasn't I invited.

hellomango said...

Hi! Just wanted to say Hi! Nice to see you are in the world of online-ness!