Still got the writer's block. Hoping that will change soon.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Things are entirely on the up. Hoorah.

Finished another overdue assignment today. One more to go then I'm all caught up.

I'm pretty excited about September now. I never thought I'd be capable of finishing this degree - it's been so many years and such a battle. I'm now about to transfer onto a full time course again, and I'll graduate next summer.

The plan is to carry on after that with postgrad study, eventually a phd... That's slightly too terrifying to think about, I don't think I'll follow that train of thought right now.

No-one thought I could do it, least of all me. I was so ill for so long. Even since I've been (relatively) well, my head was such a mess it just didn't seem possible that I could be this focused and determined. Consider it a hangover from a decade of mental illness.

1 comment:

susoolu said...

Glad you decided to come and play. Welcome!